Safe-Hit Bollards are durable and flexible for multi-purpose use.
Safe-Hit’s flexible posts rebound from multiple impacts, and are constructed of durable linear low density, co-extruded polyethylene with ultraviolet inhibitors. They are available with portable bases, surface mount bases and soil anchors. Safe Hit posts feature a two-piece, self-locking system that reduces installations and maintenance costs. The Safe Hit Line is ideal for applications with average impact frequency.
- Delineating parking, construction zones, centre line medians and H.O.V lanes.
- 1-3/4” inner tube for superior rebound capability.
- Base that features pin-lock system.
- Bases capable of being reused when installed with butyl. Epoxy is recommended for permanent applications.
- Easy installation on asphalt or concrete.
- SMA Standard surface mount base with locking pins for use where posts are permanently installed.